CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ready to join the blogging nation.....

Well, hello to all of those who have encouraged me to start, or to continue a blog. My dear sister in law has been doing this for years. I attempted one, and soon lost my ability to even access my page, because I forgot my passwords! (Pretty embarassing huh?) But I am going to attempt this again, because I think it is a really fun way to keep in touch with friends and family.

We are a month into school now, the kids are settling into a schedule and really love school. Jax is in the Spanish Immersion program in his school, in the third grade, and Kas is excited to start the program next year when she enters second grade. Zak just started his first year of preschool and he LOVES to go to school and make all the fun projects they have planned each day.

We have been trying to make up for lost time, starting a pregnancy in the summer is hard on the other kids! Mom is always sick and wants to be in bed, and they want to run and play, go swimming etc. So I have tried to redeem myself with fun outings the last few weeks, now that I feel better. We went to the State Fair and Jax lived on all the "puke-a-coasters" with his very good friend. I was nauseated watching them from the side lines, but he loved every minute of it. My husband kept the other two fully entertained with the giant slide in the back of the fair.

Since then we have had the school carnival and college football started, and I took Jax to the game last weekend. Kas and Zak get to go with their grandmother this weekend.

I am hoping to post some new pictures soon and I will hopefully keep on top of this site and not lose my passwords... lol.

0 comments: