CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I just got tagged..

So, Stephanie just tagged me and I have yet to do one of these. I have been meaning to post a few new things, but as I was just putting the finishing touches on a post Zak came in and offered his assistance and deleted the whole post. I was SO frustrated, I walked away and have left it alone for a few days. So I will finish with my game.....

10 years ago I was....
1. Married and living in an apartment.
2. Going to hair school at Von Curtis, now Paul Mitchell.
3. Traveling often with my husband to do musical instrument sales.
4. Learning more about the reptiles my husband was investing in.
5. Looking forward to the arrival of our first child.

5 things on today's "to-do" list....
1. Take the kids to school.
2. Pick out outfits for the family pictures and get them ironed.
3. Take a bath.
4. Get everyone ready for the family pictures. (Which I will post as soon as I can)
5. Making dinner and wrestling my kids into bed.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire.....
1.I would do something boring with it, and invest in safe investments, if those exist anymore.
2. With the interest though.... I would take my family around the world doing service projects for those less fortunate then ourselves.
3. We would payoff my parents house.
4. Start my own decorating and construction company.
5. Save for my kids missions and college.

5 places I have lived..... (I only have four.)
1. Spanish Fork
2. Orem (apartment)
3. Orem (First home)
4. Lindon

5 jobs I have had....
1. McDonald's (First job!!!)
2. Storehouse Market, cashier
3. Zions Bank
4. Executive Secretary
5. LAST THE BEST.... Mother to my FANTASTIC children.

So, now I tag Rachel, Stormi, Krista, Alyssa and Karen.

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

Have fun!

3 comments:

Mama F said...

I have answered your questions.

Alyssa said...

I got tagged with these exact same questions a month ago. Dan it! I shouldn't have erased them I could have just copied and pasted :)

Alyssa said...

ok I am about to do this but I am SOOOOOO tired! Let me take anap and I will get right on it :)